Should you read this book?See what others are saying
Why does Twitter seem so chaotic? How can you best use it?
You are getting on Twitter to build yourself a presence and an audience. What’s the first thing you do? You start by following the most successful influencers. And without you knowing it, you start imitating what they do.
This makes sense - if it works for them, it works for you, right?
Wrong. The truth is Twitter is just one part of everyone’s presence. You don’t get to see the big picture.
And by focusing on what works for them instead of you,
- You’re getting pulled into the wrong corner of Twitter
- You’re not bringing your true self online but pretending to be someone else
- You’re feeling overwhelmed and discouraged contorting yourself to fit in
- You’re not enjoying Twitter so you quit thinking it is not for you
But you don’t have to feel this way. Once you understand that success on Twitter actually comes from figuring out your own plan, you’ll be one of the people who use Twitter to get your wins.
In Find Joy in Chaos, I’m going to take you on an honest and actionable journey to designing and growing your Twitter presence. Here are some of the things you’ll work on:
- You don’t need a “huge” audience
- Unfold who you are and create a guideline to show up and express yourself
- Take out the jargon and craft an inviting profile so people want to talk to you
- 5 ways you can find and connect with like-minded people on Twitter
- How to stop tweeting wisdom bombs into the void and start getting heard
- Building online relationships is not hard with these 4 simple steps
- How you can enjoy Twitter and play the long game
WHO AM I?
In late 2020, I left my previous role and was frustrated with my life. Despite working in and co-creating startups, all I had was a piece of paper called the resume. I felt like a nobody. I told myself it was time to build something under my own name.
I didn’t have a good impression of Twitter. It seemed like a noisy platform where politicians or celebrities blast out what they want to say. But I gave it a second chance after meeting a small group of bootstrapped founders. Since then, I've ignored most of the advice from the so-called Twitter gurus and showed up as my true self focusing on sharing, helping, and lifting the people around me.
This approach enables me to build a massive circle of friends on Twitter and on the Internet, work with so many amazing entrepreneurs, and build an online business around my family. And the best part is I finally feel my self-worth and that I have something to bring to the world.
WHY AM I CREATING THIS BOOK?
I’ve met and helped so many entrepreneurs and one thing that keeps coming back to me is how chaotic Twitter is to every beginner. Everyone knows Twitter is powerful but not many manage to fight past the early days of noisiness, self-doubt, and exhaustion.
Yes, it requires time and effort to build an active presence on Twitter. But it can be joyful and rewarding. I use Twitter to my own rhythm. I can add value to people’s lives. I can take breaks from it and not feel guilty. And I make amazing friends worldwide. This should be an experience for everyone.
So this book is a culmination of the steps I took myself plus all the important lessons I’ve shared with hundreds of other entrepreneurs. I want to bring more people to this corner of Twitter.
WHO WILL LIKE THIS BOOK?
If you find yourself nodding to one of these, then this book is for you:
- It is your 1st time getting on Twitter and you’re feeling very lost
- You got on Twitter before but you left because your experience was the exact opposite of what this book is about
- You value genuine relationships and you want to use Twitter to help you support and interact with other people just like in real life
- You want to master the fundamentals of Twitter because you know most advice outside of this scope is only a personal choice
TABLE OF CONTENT
READ CHAPTER 1 FOR FREERead Chapter 1
You'll get a 24-page PDF or Google doc you can work on.
This book is actionable which means you can expect yourself to pause and head over to a particular section of the workbook. Once done, you can continue reading.
In the end, you'll have one place to revisit as you grow your Twitter presence.
If you’re interested in the premium edition of this book, it also comes with 8 deep-dive videos where I show you my honest thoughts & behind the scenes.
- How to use Twitter peacefully and still grow to 10k+ followers (what my routine is, what I focus on & how I interact with people)
- Behind the scenes: The unspoken truth about having 10k+ Twitter followers
- A 4-step storytelling framework you can use to resonate with everyone
- Decode the real reasons people click that “Follow” button so you can get more
- Behind the scenes: How to be the 5% that uses Twitter’s Direct Message the right way
- 4 simple steps you use to make lifelong relationships on Twitter
- Twitter is the missing piece to your online business model
- My book won’t fail because I write it in public
WHAT READERS SAY
You can reach out to any of them to get honest feedback on the book.
THIS BOOK IS WRITTEN IN PUBLICSee the full writing journey
Is there a print version of the book?
Will be but not yet. The plan is to release the digital version to you first and then work towards putting this book on Amazon.
Is there an audiobook version of the book?
Also not yet. Timeline wise it is likely after the print version.